Respiratory protection mask certified FFP2 NR from our partner manufacturer PKa
- 5 layers of protection to better filter pollutants,
- BFE Bacterial Filtration Efficiency> 95%
- PFE Particle Filtration Efficiency> 95%
- Disposable - Non-reusable
- Comfortable and durable elastic for your sensitive ears.
- 3D design with nose bar integrated into the mask for added strength
- Nasal foam for more comfort, better insulate the mask and avoid fog on the glasses
- Designed to pass EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009 (FFP2 in Europe) and GB-2626 (KN95 in China) standards
- Official certifications and tests in recognized laboratories
- For greater hygiene, packaged in individual closed packages.
This product is classified as non-sterile Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
This product is certified for medical personnel and can be recommended for fragil, elderly or exposed to a public at risk.
Product and manufacturing process certified and tested in Europe by BSI NB2797 according to the technical certifications of Annex II of European regulation 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment for healthcare professionals.
KN95 certified product and factory according to GB-2626.
All test and certification documents available on demand.
Imported and distributed by SecureHealth SAS, official European representative for the PKa brand.
Stock in Paris and the Netherlands, delivery within 3 to 5 days depending on your transporter selection.